"If" by Rudyard Kipling - Custom Calligraphy PRINT
Published in 1910 and by far the most famous poem of Rudyard Kipling, "If", presents a set of situations and the ideal behavior a person should adopt when he encounters them. The lines of the poem are hugely popular; and the third and fourth lines of its second stanza are written on the wall of the players’ entrance to the Centre Court of the Wimbledon Championship. If— is one of the most well-known poems in the English language and it was voted the favorite poem of Britain in a 1995 BBC poll.
You can now own a PRINT of this poem - handwritten by Ashok Giri.
- Written with traditional dip pen, nib and ink
- Written in traditional Copperplate calligraphy
- Printed on high quality white canvas
- Size: Approximately 5 ft. tall x 15 inches wide
- Perfect for displaying in your home or to give as a gift.
- Framing for artwork is NOT included. Pricing is for artwork ONLY.
Note: THIS IS A PRINT ONLY.
If you would like a different poem or looking for something else, don't hesitate to contact us! We can do it for you!
Any questions, just ask!